2017 AlaSim International Exhibitor Opportunities
Showcase your modeling and simulation (M&S) products and services to fellow professionals at the 2017 AlaSim International Conference & Exhibition. AlaSim is the ideal setting to promote your latest ideas and network with M&S practitioners and decision makers. Be seen, heard, and recognized as an M&S industry leader.
Holiday Inn Research Park
5903 University Dr.
Huntsville, AL 35806
(256) 830-0600 or 1-800-845-7275
The exhibit area is set-up in a high-traffic area just outside of conference meeting rooms. Conference attendees will move through this area to get from session to session and will congregate in this area because of its proximity to refreshments and restrooms.
AlaSim Exhibitors & Attendees
Exhibit Booth Features
Each booth includes:
- One 6 foot table
- Two folding chairs
- Power (provided upon request, see NOTICE for details)
- WiFi Internet connectivity
- Upgrade to Gold or Silver sponsorship with booth purchase*
Additional needs beyond the above items should be coordinated directly with the Holiday Inn. The AlaSim Exhibits Chairperson will happily connect you with a Holiday Inn point of contact. Please make all requests for special arrangements by no later than October 18, 2017. Also, please read the NOTICE at the bottom for additional details and limitations.
AlaSim Session Attendees
- $300 for the 1st booth
- $100 for the 2nd through 4th booth
- No fee for attending booth personnel
- UPGRADE SPECIAL! Get a Silver Sponsorship for just $300 more (save $200)*
- UPGRADE SPECIAL! Get a Gold Sponsorship for just $1800 more (save $200)*
Exhibitors must have a signed exhibitor contract on record with AMSC and complete payment for their booth(s). You may download the exhibitor contract here. Please follow-up with your booth payment here. NOTICE: Do not send credit card numbers with your contract. Finally, please email or mail your signed contract to:
Alabama Modeling & Simulation Council
P.O. Box 22013
Huntsville, AL 35814
Badges & Booth Personnel
To avoid delays with badges for exhibitors and booth personnel, all exhibitor booth personnel must register prior to the conference (there are no additional costs beyond the initial exhibitor fee for booth personnel). The registration desk hours of operation are as follows:
- October 25, 2017, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Set-Up & Tear-Down
- Setup: Tuesday, October 24, 2017, after 4:30 PM
- Exhibit: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 8:00 AM to close
- Teardown: Wednesday, October 25, 2017, no sooner than 2:00 PM
For safety reasons, booth assembly and/or disassembly WILL NOT be permitted while the conference is in session.
Power is limited to wall outlets. Please bring your own extension cords and power strips as some of the power outlets are not within your booth space and extension cords will be needed. Exhibits drawing more than 20 amps will be asked to unplug power-hungry equipment.
Any additional needs or requirements above these items must be coordinated between you and Holiday Inn facilities. The AlaSim Exhibits Chairperson can assist you connecting with the Holiday Inn point of contact. Please make all requests for special arrangements by no later than October 18, 2017. Also, please read the NOTICE at the bottom for additional details and limitations.
It is important that the overall size of the shipment be known to the AlaSim Exhibits Chairperson. That way, the Holiday Inn facilities can be ready to handle and store your equipment. Please note, equipment size has a bearing on how booths can be set up, and storage space for exhibit material is limited. Shipments to the Holiday Inn should not arrive earlier than Monday, October 24, 2017. There may be a storage fee per day for each package delivered before October 24th. Ship exhibit materials to:
Holiday Inn Huntsville-Research Park
Attention: AlaSim Conference
5903 University Dr.
Huntsville, AL 35806
Exhibitors are responsible for making all arrangements to ship material both to and from the Holiday Inn before and after the exhibition. We do not have shipping labels on site, so please be sure to bring your own labels for your shipper. The the Holiday Inn facilities can be designated as the pick-up point, but the exhibitor is responsible for the paperwork, payments, and calling the carrier for pick-up. Shipments must be picked up by the exhibitor the last day of the conference or they will be responsible for any storage fees to the Holiday Inn.
Notice of Limitations:
- Booth availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. While you may request a particular booth or booth location, AMSC reserves the right to determine booth availability, assign booth locations, and modify the exhibit area layout as necessary.
- For safety reasons, exhibitor booth assembly or disassembly will not be permitted while the conference is in session.
- If your exhibit requires power, please bring your own extension cords and power strips as some of the power outlets may not be directly within your booth space and extension cords may be needed.
- Exhibits drawing more than 20 amps will be asked to unplug power-hungry equipment. Please notify the AlaSim Exhibits Chairperson if there is a power requirements for more than the typical 20 amp outlet.