AMSC Modeling & Simulation Technology Committee - Mission Charter
Ojectives of the Modeling & Simulation (M&S) Technology Committee:
- identify M&S organizations in Alabama using M&S technology.
- determine the types M&S technologies they used.
- showcase M&S news whether it be market trends, general news articles or cutting edge technology.
- allow AMSC member organizations to spotlight their M&S development and news on our website.
- track the evolution and invention of M&S in Alabama.
Goals of the M&S Technology Committee:
- make The AMSC web/social media sites the premier go-to sites for M&S news and information in Alabama.
- provide a valuable asset for members by showcasing valuable M&S news on our web/social media sites and in a monthly e-newsletter.
- Membership is open to any M&S professional with a passion to see the results of their work which results in a continuous product that is a valuable asset to fellow simulationists in Alabama.
- The Technology Committee will self-organize and appoint a committee chair and vice-chair.
- Participation is voluntary.
- Alabama is the primary focus, but the focus can extend to national and international as needed.
- The committee can add objectives and goals as needed.
- Primary interactions will be through email and meetings as needed.
- Each AMSC committee will actually compliment and share information directly and indirectly with other committees. Thus, strengthening all areas.
- The committee is organized for one year and can be extended by the Board.
- The committee will report to the AMSC Board on progress made.
- The AMSC Board, General Administration, and Website Manager will assist the committee as needed.
Modeling and Simulation technology is a huge topic. We will not build Rome in a day, but we can start to identify M&S technologies and affiliated organizations. This will provide AMSC will valuable information for its Council member and enable the greater Alabama M&S community to speak with one voice.
If you wish to volunteer or have comments or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no closure date for requests to join a committee. The invitation will remain open.